Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Monday, August 22, 2011

Space/UFO

Photobucket
Government Plane?

Photobucket

I'm not into Ufology, even though I think it's ridiculous to think we're the only "intelligent" life out there filling all that space. But one September or early October evening, at my old house in Pearland around 10 pm one night, I stood outside for a while before going to bed. I used to always go out that time of night to look up at the stars. But this one evening I looked to my right and there was this ufo of all things. It really surprised me b/c

1. I'm not into UFO's and...
2. It's a flippin' UFO for crying out loud!

It looked a lot like the ship from the Disney movie, "Flight of the Navigator."

Photobucket

The bottom half was longer than the top. It was silver and had a bright green fluorescent line in the center of it. It was fairly low in the sky, too, near the park. I watched it dip pretty fast, down... and down... and just as it almost reached a cloud it vanished with no warning.

But it really was a shock to see. I was in disbelief even as I saw it. I've had space dreams before... a lot of them... but to see a UFO (or secret government plane) with my own eyes was really amazing.

That "portal" (or whatever it was) always comes to mind, too, when I think back to what I saw that night. I wonder if it's connected somehow?

Note: My brother and sister-in-law saw one as well, and they're also not into UFO's. When they saw it, the weather that night was WEIRD. Very windy. When this thing passed over a string of shopping centers, all the lights went out. They said it looked like a computer mouse tipped on it's side. The lights were underneath.

Common sense tells me this was all government related, as Ellington Field was in that direction.

Photobucket

Space Dreams

Catastrophe -

Photobucket

This dream was just so strange and felt so real. I was a female pilot, and I think my hair was in a very long braid. My hair was reddish brown I think. I was on a planet that was orange or reddish brown. There were mountains, but some of them looked strange. I saw little 'volcanoes' spewing up from the ground. Tall streams of lava or fire were just shooting straight up in these places. They were like geysers. I don't know if it was something man made underground, or lava. I can't remember for certain. What I do remember is whatever was shooting out of the ground, it looked very controlled; like it was spewing out of a thin pipe that was underground.

(Just FYI: When "Star Wars: AOTC" was released, that scene right before Anakin tries to save Shmi has always reminded me of the landscape of this dream. Only in my dream, the sand and mountains were more rusty colored).

Also, there were no man-made structures or vegetation around here at all. It was completely barren with all these geysers of either lava or fire spewing everywhere. They weren't huge geysers either. (If that's what they were).

The feeling I received from this dream was that I was fighting in some kind of war, or it was an end of the world type thing. I really think the latter is what was going on. Whatever planet this was, it was dying and I was one of the last people to evacuate. Whatever I was doing there, I was doing my job. (I have no idea what that job was exactly). I seem to remember there possibly being news reporters there; some staying as long as they could to get the information out there. I don't know if they were really there, but I understood that what was happening was an event everyone knew about.

Even though there were explosions and earthquakes everywhere, I wasn't panicking or anything. I was very focused on my job and just hoping I'd get out of there in time. I remember getting into my spacecraft, which was at the base of a HUGE HUGE HUGE rusty red/orange mountain. It was like a small, one-person jet/spacecraft of some kind.

This seriously felt like a memory of another life I've lived. I know that sounds bizarre, but I'm just saying.... that's what it felt like. If I said otherwise, I'm lying to myself.

2-29-12 UPDATE:
This is really strange, and keep in mind that things like this do not happen to me often and I am still a big old skeptic. I'm just an open-minded one.

A few days ago I discovered some gorgeous Universe/Nasa pics on Pinterest. Amongst them were photos of Mars. That same evening, just a few minutes after turning out the light to go to sleep something happened. I couldn't sleep (normal for me), so after I turned over to my right side I closed my eyes and saw a bright flash of white light.

I decided to ignore it, thinking maybe car headlights somehow found it's way to my room. (Which really never happens. I've lived here a long time, and that just doesn't happen). Anyway, I ignored it and closed my eyes again. Immediately, I had this flash/vision come out of nowhere. One second I could see my little bookshelf beside the door and after I close my eyes - right where my bookshelf is - I see that vision. What I saw was a barren landscape with a fire in the distance. It wasn't like I saw in that dream either; geyser-like. This was a flaming fire spreading over the ground by a few feet. This vision/flash that I saw was like watching a movie on a small film screen. It was very, very, VERY VIVID. I don't think I've ever quite had a vision that clear before. The colors were so bright and clear. It lasted for 2 or 3 seconds. It might have even lasted longer, had I not opened my eyes after seeing it.

Okay, now fastforward to last night. I was looking at all my recently saved Pinterest photos when my mother turns the tv channel and shouts for me to look. It's on the History channel, and they're doing a special on Mars. (It's titled "The Universe - Mars: The Red Planet"). The first thing we see after she changed it to that channel was a computer illustration of GEYSERS OF LAVA spewing out of the ground on Mars. They were talking about one theory that they have on a huge crater there that's even bigger than the Grand Canyon.

The clip I'm speaking of is at the 24 minute mark:




The only thing is I'm not sure if their illustration really is geyser-like volcanoes - smaller parts of a larger massive volcano - or what we're seeing are really several huge volcanoes. What I saw in my dream were definitely smaller geyser-like volcanoes.... or just fire spewing from something manmade underground. Also, while there were HUGE mountains everywhere... the area I was standing on looked flat, and in that video it did mention that you wouldn't even know you were standing on the summit b/c it really was one gigantic area.

I just find all this a rather strange coincidence. Here I was, one day showing my mother those photos that I found on Pinterest and then telling her about the dream above... and the next day we see the exact same thing on tv when she was just randomly changing the channel and I happened to be in her room at the time.

Then there's the vision/flash which I was ignoring from the night before. It's easy for me to disregard that vision, but I'm having more trouble ignoring the coincidence of Mom changing the channel at just the right moment, and the first thing she sees is what I described in my dream. I don't know what to think other than that it's just all very strange.

Photobucket

I also recall another dream, which I think is related:

I was in outer space, enclosed inside an egg-shaped... thing. Some holding area is the best way I can describe it. It was just me inside this glass 'egg' with a pipe leading out of it. The top of this egg-shaped thing was some kind of 'ribbed' clear plastic or glass, and the bottom was solid white. It was very tiny and tight in there. One person barely fit inside. I remember thinking how it was finally so quiet. Almost too quiet. I was trying very, very hard not to panic and think about how I would die if no one picked me up or they simply forgot about me.

I knew that I was one of the last people to leave some planet. I was trying not to think about that, trying not to become scared and feel all alone. I was waiting and watching for a small spaceship to come by and pick me up. When the spaceship finally arrived, it looked like a normal, silver ufo. (Think of the ship in 'Flight of the Navigator,' only there's a window up front). The man driving the ship had red hair and a thick, short red beard. I think he had a twin or was a clone or something? I also think he wasn't very tall and was sort of stout. The spaceship wasn't too big either, but was one that people could still walk around inside.

Photobucket

Change of Address -

Photobucket

I cannot express enough how REAL and emotion-packed this dream felt!

All I recall is that I found myself in some stranger’s home. I knew I was on another planet and that the aliens there looked exactly like us here on Earth. The father of the house I was staying in led me to a room. It reminded me of an office that was never used much, but it was also once (I think) the man’s son's room.

The walls were bare, and I remember a small desk behind me with a sheet of white paper on it (like a daily planner/calendar, only it was blank). It was a very small room. To my left and next to me was a very long rack of white poster paper. (Like the rack on wheels of poster paper found in classrooms). Planets were drawn on the paper in a line, varying in size and color. I remember waiting for the man and/or his family to meet me in the room again. (I had only met the father so far).

I thought to myself that I had no choice here. I was stuck there and would have to accept it 100% right then and there. I felt so VERY DEPRESSED. Also, it was really sunny outside.

Photobucket

Visitors -

Photobucket

It was a dark night and myself and an entire neighborhood/town of people were standing on this huge lawn sprawling with trees. We were all looking up at the night sky. There were lots of stars, but some lights in the sky were red and moving.

We knew they were some kind of spacecraft. No one was panicking, but instead were in awe. I wouldn’t say we weren’t frightened at all - b/c we were - but I guess no one was panicking b/c nothing bad was happening. It’s like they were observing us, as we were them.

Photobucket

Twins -

Photobucket
I only remember parts of this dream:

I was on another planet. It looked like earth’s landscape and was a pretty day. People everywhere were having picnics in this one huge park. I remember two twin males. I wasn’t sure they were nice, so I made a point not to get on their bad side. They were kind towards me, and I them, but I was still very weary. I remember one of them thinking they were funny.... but they really weren't. I think they were blondes.

Next, I remember leaving the picnic and going towards a building. There was a glass-cased enclosure there with some animals inside. I can't recall what the animals were.

Photobucket

Sunset and Landscape -

I had this dream probably a month or two ago. It was really short and not much was going on since it was just seeing a scene as the sun was either setting or rising.

What I saw was a landscape lined with natural structures similar to standing stones. No manmade structures were present. The rock was orange-red in color, and they were kind of tall (but not enormous at all). They definitely felt very ANCIENT, too. There was some sort of mystical quality about them.

They looked kind of similar to the picture below:

Photobucket

They didn't look like that exactly, but close enough. The edges were really curvy. The coloring of them in my dream was definitely more rusty, and they weren't all quite as big.

These rock formations - minus their size - actually remind me of another dream that I had years ago.

Photobucket

HUGE UFO -

I was walking upstairs at night in the gallery area when outside I noticed this large flying disc. It was flying around the house. Outside the windows I could see that the skies were all red, from the glowing lights on the ufo. I automatically knew that they were everywhere. Not just in this neighborhood, but everywhere on the entire planet.

Next thing I know, I'm inside this ufo with my mother and some people I don't know. Everyone was extremely weary of these 'aliens,' yet - as in all my space dreams - the aliens looked just like us. (They might have just appeared like us in order to not freak us out). I understood that they were just trying to understand us. I remember this one guy (alien) sitting behind a white desk of sorts, taking notes as he asks us questions. (The desk was just this 3-sided piece with just the top slab and then the two sides. Just 3 boring white 'blocks/slabs' if that makes sense). Everyone was nervous and tense, but wouldn't let it show because we all knew nothing about their ways of thinking and how they viewed us.

The only other thing I recall from this dream is them telling my mother that she was highly intuitive.

Photobucket

Recurring Dream -
Photobucket

I've had this dream quite a number of times. It's pretty simple and sounds silly. I'm in a spaceship with LOTS of people and we're flying over The Magic Kingdom at Disney World. It's nighttime and we're floating closer and closer to the castle. It was a happy, exciting dream. (Duh! It's Disney World).

Photobucket

No comments: