Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Spirit Photography

I'm not into Spirit Photography much, but I found these old family pics interesting:

Photobucket

~*~*~*~*~*~


Photobucket

Orbs I believe are usually dust or energy (energy that's not always from a spirit). But the picture below HAS to be something as it was just an old instamatic Polaroid picture. This picture gives me the creeps to be honest.

 
Photobucket

Outlined areas:

Photobucket

Green = black and white dog's profile

Red = girl/boy in white nightgown
(note ruffle on right sleeve)

Yellow = alien-like
(Very creepy big head and very thin face towards the chin)

Purple = baby looking down at the floor.

 
Photobucket


The picture of the baby can be seen another way as well:

Photobucket

VERY unsettling. I don't like it at all. (Right side profile/almost full face pic. Sort of like a baby looking up). Nose turned up, very strange smiling mouth, little eyes, little bit of shiny hair (right side of its head).

 
Photobucket


I really don't know what to make of this one traveling inside the KEYHOLE of my antique armoir. Kinda funny.

Photobucket

Photobucket

It doesn't look like some flying insect to me, but again... I'm not into spirit photography much.
 
Considering this is my bedroom, I'd much rather it be a bug!

 
Photobucket


Spirit Orb or Dust?

Photobucket

I don't know that this is a spirit orb, but I love how it's right next to Maddie's paw and that we were putting up our Christmas Tree at the time.

Photobucket

No comments: